Meet Shaneh F. Woods
From Our Founder
I’m Shaneh F. Woods CEO of Prosperity First. I’m a ‘bookwyrm’, a music lover, a candy maker, and see beauty in numbers. I’m from Alaska, North Pole, Alaska to be precise, but please, no Santa jokes.
The work I do with clients by definition is intimate and transformational - I want you to know me and where I stand. I believe:
- Abortion is healthcare and easy access to safe, affordable abortions is a human right
- All lives won't matter until Black Lives Matter
- Science is real. And, good science is constantly evolving
- Vaccines are amazing modern medical inventions
- I benefit from white, cis, and socioeconomic privilege. I strive to use my privilege to support and amplify those with less privilege and power.
- Love is love. Gender is a spectrum. Your pronouns are yours to choose.
It is a pure joy to walk this path and help you achieve your life’s purpose.
This is my passion. When we work together, and you get that “Aha” moment that leads to the path to prosperity, my soul lights up. Helping you is what I came here to do!
When I’m not having those big conversations with my amazing clients or my brilliant team I travel all over the United States in search of awe inspiring music.
I use music to celebrate and add a little sumptin' sumptin' to my day. In fact every single time I receive a payment from a client I get up and dance to this song.
I am a Money Coach, Author, Speaker, Entrepreneurial Accountant, Human Design Expert, and a Breathwork Facilitator.
Why is this important? Because I am many things - so much more than a simple website can explain - as are YOU! You are not "just" any one thing, you are a little bit of everything and it is that once in a lifetime mixture that ignites in your purpose.
What is Human Design?
Human Design is not a belief system nor is it a spiritual practice. It is an empirical system made up of ancient wisdoms and modern science. From the I Ching to Quantum Mechanics with several stops in between, it is a new old lens to see yourself through.
It is a permission slip to be unapolgetically yourself. This crazy amalgamation of wisdom can teach you as much about those you are here to serve as it has to teach you about yourself.